- Object based Recording: Does not record based on coordinates and hence Localization testing is not affected by position change due to shorter or longer localized strings.
- Centralized Object Repository: Localization testing will not be affected by textual changes as only logical name are placed in the scripts.
- Unicode Support: Full Unicode support allows you to record in any language.
- Automatic Resource Generator: Extracts all the string, literals and stores them in a resource file.
- I18N Editor: Allows you to assign localized terms for the contents of the resource.
- Powerful Library: Provides powerful libraries to get and set locales at runtime. Allows you to change the date format to suite the locale to be tested.
J'khand coal scam: Ex-CM Madhu Koda convicted
2 hours ago